Europe Support Resources
- Product Registration
Renesas software products may require registration and a license key before they can be used. We ask all customers to register with us their purchases.
- Downloads: Toolweb / MyPages
- Hardware Upgrade Online Request Form
- Development Tool Repair Online Request Form
- Redemption of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Questionnaire
What To Do In Case of Issues?
Whereas Renesas has taken every possible care to ensure that the development tools supplied to our customers are complete, bug free and up-to-date, we readily accept that nobody is perfect. Despite all care and precautions taken by us, unforeseen problems in installation and operation of the development tools may be encountered. To help us all, we would like to make an urgent request to our customers.
Please take a minute and try to analyse the problem...
- Is the development tool supplied to you complete according to the list of components, which you may find on the attached documentation or in the package contents list?
- Is the development tool or parts of it found to be damaged upon arrival at your location? If so ... please contact your sales representative immediately.
- If problems are encountered in tool operations we recommend to kindly verify its behavior once again against description given in the User's Manual. Since we have made all possible efforts to answer most frequently asked questions in our documentation, this might be a help.
- Reading of the README file and checking RENESAS Internet support area at http://www.renesas.eu/update is highly recommended because it may contain the latest information on the tool status.
If all of this really doesn’t help, please contact us via fax or electronic mail.
|Renesas Electronics Europe GmbH
Technical Product Support