Industrial, Building / Home Automation , IoT Applications, Monitoring / Metering, Artificial Intelligence
Start the new year off right by joining us at the quintessential event for HVACR. Meet with the Renesas team at AHR to explore how our MCUs, environmental sensors and Reality AI tools and solutions deliver seamless endpoint AI for industrial IoT, consumer and automotive applications. Visit our showcase at booth #C5731 to:
- Learn how to create an AI-enabled, self-diagnosing HVAC unit using Reality AI software without adding significant cost and how you can add this functionality to your own products.
- See a live demo of RealityCheck Motor and learn how this amazing technology works using predictive maintenance and condition monitoring functionality to your equipment based on BLDC motors without adding sensors by using the same electrical information as your control algorithm.
- Find out how Reality AI’s machine learning software lets you easily build powerful, sophisticated development tools for working with signals data on edge devices and see a live demonstration running on low-cost, general purpose Renesas MCUs.
- Check out our Environmental sensing intelligent systems and the exciting roadmap along with live demos of our Air-Quality monitoring platform. Reduce your time to market with integrated sensor systems from Renesas that will enable improved air quality and energy efficiency of HVAC systems.
Interface & Connectivity, Power & Power Management, RF Products, Sensor Products, Microcontrollers & Microprocessors, Automotive Products, Analog Products, Programmable Mixed-signal, ASIC & IP Products
Visit us at Embedded World and discover Renesas’ latest solutions to make our lives easier. We look forward to seeing you at our booth - Hall 1, Stand 234 (1-234)!
Whatever your area of electronic design, our experts will be on-hand to showcase our latest technology in the following demos:
· Winning Combinations of Analog + Power + Embedded Processing + Connectivity product portfolios and the resulting comprehensive solutions for consumer, industrial and automotive applications.
· Wide portfolio of industry-leading MCUs and MPUs.
· Connectivity solutions featuring the Future with Matter protocol and WiFi 6/6E.
· Analog & Power including Sensor solutions with Arduino and GreenPAK.
· Explore our extensive Automotive roadmaps for ADAS, xEV and E/E Architecture Change.