In this webinar session, we will show you how to make your products smarter with sensors and TinyML. You will learn how Renesas low-power, general purpose MCUs with TinyML can enable your products to:
- Recognize and localize sounds
- Recognize non-visual gestures (capacitive, radar, motion, etc.)
- Detect anomalies in smart equipment
In this webinar, you will:
- Hear directly from engineers on how to use the compact and cost-effective dual-core Arm® Cortex®-A55 RZ/V2L microprocessor-based Single Board Computer (SBC), tailored for embedded Vision and Vision AI applications.
- Learn how this SBC can help to accelerate your system design and the available options to use this SBC directly in your product.
Register now to listen to the on-demand panel discussion
Listen in as an esteemed industry panel discusses the ways AI is already being used and implemented in various facets of the semiconductor industry. Moderated by Gartner, the panel took place during the SEMICON West/DAC 2023 Conference in San Francisco and included industry experts such as Renesas, TinyML, Synopsys, and Advantest.
The panel discussion focuses on how AI is reshaping the semiconductor industry and provides a 360-degree view of the ways AI is being implemented in the chipmaking process, and how its adoption by end customers is changing the face of the electronics industry.
In this session, we will provide instruction for you to create a project that will sample ADC values periodically using a timer. Learn about adding a timer driver and configuring it, adding an ADC driver, and reading the ADC value in call back, adding ELC and transfer drivers and configuring it. In addition, we will go through the FSP configurator, generated code, POR‑to‑main‑code flow, using developer assistance and the smart manual.
In this webinar you will learn:
• Types of applications that can most benefit from the combination of Panthronics NFC ICs and Renesas RA MCUs
• Details on IoT card readers, Point of Sale terminals, and wireless charging use cases
• How to use Renesas Winning Combination reference designs, Quick-Connect IoT Pmods and Panthronics Pmod expansion boards, which can significantly reduce your development time
• How to enable a secure NFC application in the shortest amount of time for numerous cost sensitive consumer and robust industrial applications
In this webinar, viewers will learn how easily a manufacturer can empower its devices with the DLMS protocol using Terranova's Smart Meter Library. DLMS / COSEM (IEC 62056, AINSI C12, EN13757-1) is the global standard for energy and water smart management, advanced control, and innovative metering.
- Analyze key features of the product
- Examine the technical benefits and overall architecture
- Highlight the RA and RL78 platform support